Linux Systems Engineer
Turin with remote option
Essential skills and experience:
- High school diploma, degree or postgraduate qualification in information and communication technology or similar
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles
- Good knowledge of Linux Enterprise distributions (RedHat EL, SLES, etc.)
- Knowledge Backup and Scripting with Bash and Python
- Fluent in Italian and English or French language
Additional experiences that will be appreciated:
- Good Knowledge:
- Docker, Singularity, R.H. Container, Openshift
- Parallel File System (Lustre, BeeGFS, GPFS etc.)
- Hpc Scheduler PBS, LSF, SLURM etc.
Do IT Systems is looking for a passionate Linux Systems Engineer to join the High Performance Computing support team to install, configure and maintain GNU/Linux distros and related HPC software components. You will also working to identify advanced solutions, installing and configuring users applications, studying and improving applications performance, system optimization and users training.
Teamwork, excellent communication skills allowing efficient communication in English/Italian with your teammates, architects, system owners and product managers. Passion and enthusiasm for innovation.
- We offer a permanent full-time position in a good working environment and a highly stimulating and challenging environment.
- Remote work allowed.
- Availability to travel for short periods depending on project needs (national and international)
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
About to Do IT Systems
Do IT systems is a company focused on High Performance Computing services, it deals with technologies used by computers/clusters to create processing systems capable to provide high performance. The company is also specialized in Cloud Solution Design for HPC. Do IT systems teams is made up by HPC experts and ICT experts.
if you are the right candidate, please contact us at: email@example.com with your updated CV.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.